Monday, March 17, 2014

Eve-Online Buddy Program free 21-day trial

Join Eve Online And help out a Buddy


Eve-Online now has an incentive to join the huge growing MMORP. Their Buddy program now allows you to join the game with a now 21day trial instead of the normal 14-day trial. All you need to do is click the link I have provided and enjoy playing right away, no need to pay and no credit card needed to join. If you do decide to join it not only give u a choice of a free ship but also allows me to play another month which is greatly appreciated. If you enjoy games that have great graphics,are very in depth and have an in-game economy ran by the players then this is the game for you. Also if you do decide to join the game I am availible to ask for help and questions regarding the game, my characters name is Phelix Conell. I hope to see you in-game and have fun.

so click here and let the gaming begin

No comments:

Post a Comment